One trip is not enough to experience all of Jaipur. These are amazing 25 things to do in Jaipur in short.
1.Cold Coffee at Statue Circle Garden: Feel the cool winds amidst beautiful mountains especially at night in the center of Jaipur City. Sip cold coffee with ice-cream and coco syrup sprinkled with chocochips from the corner milk dairy
2. Ride an Elephant at Amber Fort: There are several things to do at the Amer Palace in Jaipur. Ride up to the entrance of the Amber fort on top of an elephant
3. Folk Performance at Deewan-e-Aam: This is a large hall of palace. While you’re at Amber Fort take part in the Kathak dance form especially hosted on the nights of full moon.
4. Eat at Roof top restaurant at Nahargarh Fort: After exploring the famous fort go to RTDC restaurant for an amazing view of the city and a sumptuouos meal.
5. Boat Ride to Jal Mahal: The water palace is situated on an island in Man Sagar Lake. You can only approach by water and you can enjoy the boat ride.
6. Explore the Birla Mandir: This white marble structure was first constructed in Jaipur out of many around the country. It is an excellent architectural monument in Moti Dungari Hills.
7. Jawahar Circle Garden: This is one of the biggest and peaceful gardens in Asia. Enjoy a peaceful visit away from the bustling tourist spots. Eat at eateries, jog in the jogging track, and see the rose gardens and musical fountain sites.
8. Show at Jaipur’s Oldest Theater: This cultural center in Jaipur called Ravindra Manch holds culture performances and theater activity and is also one of the oldest theater centers in the city.
9. Culture Festival at Jawahar Kala Kendra: There are art and culture programs, shows staged here. It hosts one of biggest culture festivals in India. This is also why Jaipur is one of the Best Cultural Destinations in India.
10. Shop for leheriya fabric: There are two major shopping zones called Chaura Rasta and Bapu Bazaar that sell traditional Rajasthani sarees and duppattas in tie and dye which is famous here.
11. Albert Hall Museum Visit: This famous museum in Jaipur has wax models of famous personalities including politicians, Bollywood heroes, etc. It is also known for taking photoshoot in Jaipur with background pigeons.
12. Explore City Palace: The palace is renowned for splendid architecture with many structures inside. Some include Govind Dev Ji temple and a couple of massive silver urns which King used for taking water from River Ganga to his England trip.
13. Watch a Movie at Raj Mandir: This Meringue shaped cinema hall is the oldest theater in Jaipur. It is popular for the ancient styled and awe inspiring interiors.
14. Bird Watching at Central Park: There are several bird species and monuments here and is famous for the highest monumental national flag.
15. Shop at World Trade Park: This is a huge shopping mall in mesmerizing blue glass exteriors. Visit various brand stores and food courts with favorite English themes.
16. Sundial at Jantar Mantar: This is one of largest astro observatories in Asia. There are huge instruments to measure the sun’s and planetary movements and predictions.
17. Fine Dinging at Taj Ram Bagh Palace Hotel: Experience luxury and royalty at this palace hotel which is also the former home for the Jaipur royals.
18. Play games in Snow Planet: If you’re exhausted and want cooler places then head to Snow World. You can play with snow as there are games such as sliding, skiing, etc.
19. Bird’s eye View of Jaipur: If you would like to see attractions of Jaipur from the air then take a hot air balloon ride that is organized by SkyWaltz. It takes 2 – 4 hours and depends on climatic state.
20. Try Meetha Paan at Raja Park: It could be first time when you’re munching on paan. This sweet sour tasting betel leaf savory is served at a famous paan joint called Annu Mobile Paan Bhandar.
21. Collect blue pottery: Shop for artifacts and souvenirs to add to your showpiece at home. This is authentic craftsmanship by talented artisans of Jaipur descended from Turkey and Persia.
22. Classic Vintage Car Rally: This is a treat for the vintage car collection enthusiasts. This car rally is organized generally at the beginning of the year in January.
23. Paragliding at Polo Grounds: This is an adventure thrilling air safari ride near Kanwar Village in Jaipur. Request for training, photography or videography from organizeers.
24. Cycling Ride: Smaller organizers are renting out bikes and offer guided cycling tour of Jaipur.
25. Jeep Safari: This exhilarating rides through the jungles, villages and hilly surfaces and there is chance for spotting wild animals.